Notter Mill Terms and Conditions
Scroll down for Wifi Terms and Conditions
1. Bungalows may be occupied from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and in order for us to prepare the bungalow for our new guests we ask that it is vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure. We offer a limited early arrival facility (12.00 midday) for a small charge – please enquire at time of booking or payment for your holiday.
2. The maximum number of people shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form or the occupancy quoted per property.
3. Special conditions may apply to all female/male or young groups. Please check at time of booking.
4. We are happy to provide cots and highchairs for children under 2 years at a small charge of £10 per week. However we regret that we are unable to provide babies bedding.
5. Towels are available provided these are pre booked at a per person for one small and one large towel. ( charges apply)
6. Dogs and other pets are permitted in some bungalows provided the pet is well behaved and our pet guidelines are followed. Pet guidelines are; keep your dog on a lead and under control at all times. Clear up all mess your dog makes wherever it is. Do not let yourdog on the furniture or in the bedrooms. Never leave your dog alone in the bungalow at any time. There is a maximum of 2 pets per cottage.
8. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. It is important that you always know where your children are and you should remember that there is a river adjacent to the playground area. The pool users guide rules must be followed without exception. A copy of the rules will be found in the bungalow welcome pack.
9. For the convenience of all our guests ball games are not permitted in the areas between and around the accommodation.
10. As owners we reserve the right to refuse a booking. For the convenience of our guests we also reserve the right to terminate a holiday without refund or compensation, where unreasonable behavior of the persons named on the booking form or their guests might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests or where a guest does not follow the pool or pet guidance.
11. A non-returnable deposit of 25% of the full holiday cost per cottage when booking online. Cheques should be made out to “Notter Mill Country Park”.
12. The balance is due 6 weeks before the holiday date. Bookings made within 6 weeks of the holiday start date must be paid in full at the time of booking. In the event of the balance not being paid by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let the property. If re-letting cannot be arranged you will be liable for payment of the balance. Where a holiday is cancelled after full payment a refund, minus a small administration charge, will only be made if the holiday is resold.Alternatively the money paid may be used toward the cost of another date.
13. The owners endeavour to maintain high standards of comfort and cleanliness at all times. The hirer must therefore undertake to keep all furniture, fittings and effects in the same good conditions as they were found and is responsible for leaving the accommodation in a clean and tidy state, and report and pay for any damage or breakages incurred to the property during their stay. The owners reserve the right to charge for non-trivial damage or breakages how so ever caused or if the accommodation is left in a dirty or untidy state.
14. The owners reserve the right to have access to the cottages at all reasonable times, with prior notice whenever possible.
15. The owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to hirer's property or by personal injury, or damage to vehicles parked at hirer's risk.
16. Our holiday cottage complex is subject to legislation and guidelines laid down by the health and safety executive and local authority and their codes of practice. It is therefore possible that in some circumstances accommodation or a facility maybe temporarily withdrawn due to factors out of our control. We are unable to accept liability for the loss of an advertised facility or to pay compensation for any inconvenience caused.
17. All our accommodation is non smoking and we reserve the right to charge for extra expense at having to deal with the problems caused by smoking.
18. Vehicle access is limited to guests. A key card to operate the Vehicle barrier is issued on arrival on payment of a £10 refundable deposit.
The barrier is easy to operate, all you need to do is present it to the proximity reader and it will open! Upon exiting, the barrier will lift as you approach. You will be issued with an access card for your vehicle on arrival. There will be a security deposit of £10 to pay by cash. Cash payments will be refunded at the end of your holiday.
Your accommodation only has a limited amount of parking space. Some cottages have 1 and others have 2 so please check with us before you arrive because we will only be issuing cards for a particular space. If you have more vehicles than there are spaces to park we have an overflow car park at the entrance to the park which you are more than welcome to use.
19. Day visitors
If you have visitors to the park please inform us. They can park in the overflow car park and will need to sign in at reception (small hut near the millhouse) before entering the park. We welcome day visitors to the park to come and see you in your cottage, however we restrict use of facilities to 2 adults and 2 children and provided they are accompanied by an adult staying as a guest.
Wifi Terms and Conditions
Notter Mill Wi-Fi Access Terms and Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided to you, a [customer/guest] of Notter Mill Country Park (“us”) in consideration for your custom, your agreement to these terms and conditions and your agreement to allow us to send to you by e-mail our promotional and marketing material;
1. Extent of the Service
1.1 We do not recommend in particular the use of any websites (or other internet related services) (“Internet Services”) and your use of Internet Services is carried out entirely at your own risk
1.2 We have no responsibility for, or control over, the Internet Services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free., or the information you transmit or receive via the Service.
1.3 Save for the purposes of network diagnostics we do not examine the use to which you put the Service or the nature of the information you send or receive.
1.4 We do not guarantee:
1.4.1 the availability of the Service;
1.4.2 the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Service; or
1.4.3 that the Service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use.
1.4.4 the security of the information which you may transmit or receive using the Service or located on any equipment utilising the Service and you accept that it is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your information and data.
1.5 We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
2. Your Use of the Service
2.1 You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
2.1.1 are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment;
2.1.2 contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
2.1.3 contain pornographic material;
2.1.4 contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
2.1.5 contain material which infringe third party’s rights including intellectual property rights (Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised its use by you.);
2.1.6 in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or
2.1.7 are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
2.2 We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of this agreement including but not limited to clauses 2.1 to 2.3 above.
2.3 The Service is intended for consumer use only. In the event that you use the Service for commercial purposes we would specifically refer you to clause 5.2 below.
3. Criminal Activity
3.1 You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United Kingdom or in any state throughout the world.
3.2 You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities.
3.3 You agree and acknowledge that we may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address
3.4 You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have (whether pursuant to clause 3.3 or otherwise), and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or rights-holders.
4. Our Use of your Information
4.1 Subject to clauses 3.3 and 3.4 above we confirm that we shall use the contact details you provide to us solely for the purposes of contacting you with marketing information, updates, promotions and special offers relating to our business.
5. Other Terms
5.1 You agree to compensate us fully for any claims or legal action made or threatened against us by someone else because you have used the service in breach of these terms and conditions, and in particular clause 2.1 to 2.3 and 3.1 above.
5.2 We have no responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) to compensate you (whether or not we are negligent) for any direct financial loss, loss of profit, revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity, data, use, business, wasted expenditure, business interruption, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, loss arising from or in connection with use of the service or inability to use or access the service or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time or damage to physical property or for any other similar direct loss that may arise in relation to this agreement whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
5.3 We agree that neither this agreement does not allow either party to act as, or hold themselves out as, acting as an agent of the other party and that that the terms of this agreement are not enforceable by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
5.4 This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By Using this service I confirm that I accept these terms and conditions as the basis of my use of the wireless internet access provided.
Check All Availability
|(c) Last updated 14th February 2019||Website developed by WesternWeb|